Spinner Triptych by Jakob Staermose x Tomenosuke


Tomenosuke has since opened for pre-orders a NEW Spinner Triptych by Jakob Staermose, since launched April 3rd, 2019, available to purchase online here (International Orders) or here (Domestic Japan). This is a pre-order item, with a ship date of MAY 2019 (shipping schedule is subject to change.

In an ideal world (in my distant past), I would devour this in an instant, so they could join my earlier purchases (here + here).


Jakob Staermose has created two size Triptych. One is 18"x24"x3 / edition size 50. Another one is 24"x36"x3 / edition size 5.

The "regular size" edition is priced at ¥6,480 / US$58 (International Orders), while in domestic Japan it is ¥5,832 (10% off).



And here's a look at the previous "Spinner Triptych" release;

Comments

  1. It's reminds me about my nerf blaster which I had brought from
    https://www.funcorp.in/st-search?q=nerf they actually wrote blogs on new launched toys and games.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment